Could you put the following words in plurals? Please be correct.
shops drops clouds parks
water boys days plates hopes tea
discos photos soup stor yies bab yies lad yies cand yies coffee
symphon yies watches benches dresses juice children men snowmen fishermen businessmen women porridge
PS Water, tea, soup, coffee, juice, porridge - uncountable nouns (неисчисляемые существительные)
II. Put the adjective in
bold into comparative or superlative form.
1.I’ve got a nice cat. It's nicer
than my friend's cat
2. I live in a small house, but my friend's house is smaller than mine.
3. Boxing is a dangerous
hobby. Kickboxing is more dangerous than
4. That was a difficult exercise. But this exercise is the most difficult exercise in the
5. I like funny jokes. This joke was the funniest
joke I've ever heard.
6. He has good books, but I gave him a new book, that is better
than he has.
7. I’m a responsible student,
but my brother is more responsible than me.
8. Amy has a beautiful
flower, but Kate has the most beautiful flower on earth.
9. My father is fat. My uncle
is much fatter than my father.
10. Crimea is sunny. Do you know the sunniest
place in the world?
Add the question tags, please.
1. They often talk to their friends, don’t they ?
2. Anne couldn't sing well, could she.?
3. Your brother and you have seen this film, haven’t
4. You don't like yoghurt, do you ?
5. The teacher was late for school, wasn’t
he / she/ ?
6. They did not go to Vienna last week, did they?
7. I wasn’t late,was I ?
8. Look! Ann is drawing her
cat, isn’t she ?
9. Your brother went to the museum yesterday, didn’t
10. Mary & Clare will
take part in the competition next Sunday, won’t they?
11. Look at me! I’m rather
strong, aren’t I ?
12. I’m not a lazy girl, am I ?
13. Let’s go to the Zoo, shall
14. Close the door, won’t you ?
15. Don’t take this pen, will you?
И просьба к Вам, мои дорогие ребята. Если заметите где-либо ошибку - сообщите мне пожалуйста..